Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday 11/28/10: sontag writing + self portrait photos

Sontag Writing:

1.

a. ) I took this photo spur of the moment, we both had our cameras out, pointed and snapped.
b. ) friends
c.) it was only meant to be viewed by me, very short time period, I was surprised that I still have this picture.


2.
a.) My friend Jamie took this picture of me after I'd opened the birthday present she gave me, she wanted a picture of me with the super cute panda she and my other friend got for me.

b.) friends

c.)  By friends, probobly online, maybe somewhere between a few months to a year afterwords.

3.
 a. ) to show the boy with his kittens, it seems like he recently might have gotten them and very much adores them.

b.) it look like it might have been self-taken, I can also imagine a lover taking this photo.

c.) I really am not sure.. it's hard to answer this one.


Self Portrait Photos:

1. whole object

2. lines

3. shapes

4. color




uhh... forgot to do this one.  whoops!

5. surface texture

6. depth/space

7. rhythms or repetition

8. balance(symmetrical/asymmetrical, formal/informal)

9. dramatic lights/darks

10. closure/metaphor/symbol

11. negative space

12. positive space

13. exaggerate scale

14. object as an abstraction

15. object in motion

No comments:

Post a Comment