My sentence was: "the sickly bitch fast a flavorful acorn". Interpreting 'fast' to be the "abstain from eating" sort of fast, I came up with a sort of eating disorder scenario for my drawing. I don't want to stand on a soap box and talk about this subject here as it's my school art blog, so I won't.. I'm not good with words anyhow, so I'll let the images do most of the talking on that.
I was kinda hesitant to leave my subject nude seeing as how I'm not used to being able to do more mature subjects for school work. However, that would just be me making more rules that don't really exist now wouldn't it?
I really didn't like it at first, I felt like my subject looked so awkward. Then, feeling like I should do more to it, I lied down some general colors just to get a better feeling for what it would look like if I did decide to finish it.
It's weird how much a little color can do. Even though it's very unfinished I really like how it turned out. I fell like so much of usual finished work is very naturalistic, and very neat. I'd very much like to do more surrealism, as well get a little bit more.. I dunno, messy? Maybe that's not the word for it.. it's very difficult to describe.
I feel so nervous posting this, it's kind of an uncomfortable image and I don't like making people feel like that. Art does that sometimes though, it can't all be fun.
good post. and i like the green because it reminds of the mr. yuck green stickers (for poison) and the reference to sickly in the sentence.
ReplyDelete