my 10 quotes:
-the beauty in the tragedy
[The Beauty in Sinking Ships - Kill Hannah]
-let me live my life
[Sick Muse - Metric]
-you're living but you've got no soul
[After Every Party I Die - Sneaker Pimps]
-after every party I die
[After Every Party I Die - Sneaker Pimps]
-so young and so dramatic
[All That He Wants - Kill Hannah]
-this record broke on its own
[Broken Record - Scarling]
-this never felt like home
[Broken Record - Scarling]
-Saturday nights and neon lights
[Take Me to the Riot - Stars]
-I feel like I'm disappearing
[Tunic - Sonic Youth]
-then we watched the city burn
[Songs that Saved My Life - Kill Hannah]
I feel like I should have had at least one quote that wasn't a song lyric, but, that's alright. Most of the quotes I really like would be far too long for this assignment anyways. Even one of the ones I did use is very partial, I feel like the entire line would be much stronger.
I'll post my dot critique and ink markings fairly soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment